Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Passing On The Art






























Last Friday and Saturday we had our grand kids sleeping over. Both Betty and I took Friday off and the kids arrived at our house around 10:30am. A short while after they settled in Mattey and Kaden asked if they could try twisting some balloons ... I think Meg was in on the computer. So I taught them a 3 twist dog with a leash and a flower. Both of them did really well, so I think I might have some helpers for future gigs !

Easter weekend we headed over to Doc and Jan's house and Betty asked if I would make an Easter Bouquet for them. Here is the finished arrangement.

This Friday our twister's group (Michiana Balloon Twisters) is volunteering for Notre Dame's Relay For Life Walk. We will be twisting for the walkers 6-8 on the second floor concourse of the football stadium. It is usually a good time as it is pretty laid back and we get to socialize a bit as well as twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment