Thursday, April 1, 2010

Missed Last Week

































I was attending the 2010 Spring Fling put on by the Clown Forum last week. I was there starting Wednesday afternoon and finished up late Saturday night. Dan asked me to teach a Balloon Twisting Class and to host the late night Balloon Jams. Soooooooo that is the reason I did not post last week ... Yep ... that is my story and I am sticking to it ! ;0)

At the Thursday late night Balloon Jam one of the twisters asked if anyone made a Taz balloon. I used to watch him every Saturday morning, so I tried my hand at making one. The photo is what I designed and he was very happy with it.

Tonight is our April Michiana Balloon Twisters meeting, so I should have some pics for a post tomorrow ! Got to make up for lost time. I love the beautiful weather we are having !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool, Dad!! That's fun that you got to teach a class! Love you!

    ReplyDelete