Friday, June 4, 2010

Back Again


























Wow ! I wish I could tell you my computer died and that's the reason I haven't been posting ... but that would be a lie. As always, I let other things take priority over taking the time to post ... like ... Oh taking naps. ;0)

This month is when we make our large sculpture for the Mishawaka Library. Their theme is "Make A splash", so I came up the vision and sent out an email to the members of the Michiana Twisters Club with a list of "things" I wanted to put in our sculpture. This group really makes it easy to pull something like this together. We have a lot of talented twisters in our area. I built the backwall and floor and just placed the other's balloon creations where I thought they looked good.

This display should last about 3 weeks, so if you have a chance, stop by the Mishawaka Downtown Library and see it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment