Monday, August 1, 2011

July a day late







Wow!!! It has been a busy month. A new Library Program for the Milford Library, a Wedding Reception, Summer picnics, Birthday Parties, Bristol Homecoming, and the Enshrinement Festival ... I had GREAT FUN this month with all my friends.

This month's photos are from a Birthday Party that I couldn't attend ... it was on a Sunday (and I don't work on Sundays). So I created a Mario & Luigi for each birthday guest and dropped them off on the way to church for a co-workers son's party.

August is filling up as well with ND's Opening Mass Picnic and their late night student activity "IRISHenanigans" 10pm-1am. Hopefully I will be back with other twisters working the Irish Green area before each home game.
See you around !

No comments:

Post a Comment