Monday, August 15, 2011

Chicago Tjam 2011




My brother and I attended a workshop put on by one of the balloon industry's supplier called Tjam on the road. They have different instructors at different cities across the US and this one was in Chicago. At the end of the day they had two contest. One called "Through the Door" which was any sculpture that you could get through the door and the other was the "Seven Minute Contest" ... that was whatever you could make in 7 minutes. My dragon won First place for the "Through the Door Contest" and I made a very large spike hat which won me the "Seven Minute Contest" Woo Hoo ! I don't have a picture of my hat, but was told that it will appear on T Myer's website soon. I've also included a few of photos of the sculptures that we learn how to make.

2 comments:

  1. So will you now introduce yourself as "the award winning Twister Mike"? Way to go! I want to see this hat.

    ReplyDelete