Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wonderful Winter ... Not !



The week passed really fast. Fast enough that I'm already a day late ! Balloon twisting wise it was pretty slow, but that's not a bad thing. December gets pretty crazy with balloon gigs, so it's nice to have it slow for a bit.

I did make a trip last month to a Chicago Jam that my buddy Pete Kovacevich helps put on. It's always fun and educational to meet up with other balloon artist to share different balloon sculptures and how to make them. A few of the Chicago artist make their living as full time entertainers or decorators.

This month's balloon sculpture is an original. I was brainstorming with Betty(my lovely wife) and she suggested a snow shovel since we have done a lot of that lately ! Hence my title ... I really do not like winter. A little snow around Christmas time is great, but then it can disappear as far as I'm concerned ! Give me Sunshine and warm weather ... but alas I am here because our family is here and they bring me my greatest joy. So I guess I can put up with a little cold and snow.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to post the photos.

1 comment:

  1. How about making a snow blower to help the snow removal go faster?

    ReplyDelete