Monday, November 5, 2012

A Cold November



I had to scrape frost off the windshield of my Jeep this morning ... AARRRRRRRRGH !  I am NOT ready for cold weather.  OK ... enough ranting.  I am back on track with my exercise program and my blog posting.

Last Thursday was our Michiana Balloon Twisters November's meeting and we had a GREAT time.  These are some of the designs we worked on.  I should put some kind of size reference in the photos, as the Parrot is about 20" tall and the Hippo is only about 9".  I really like the detail in the Hulks torso.

Next project is a new backpack design I learned on-line.  I made a Helicopter backpack and didn't get a photo of it before Batman took it back to his dorm.  In that series of designs is a fantastic Jet Pack ... can't wait to get a birthday party and have all them flying around the place !

Will post photos soon !
Have a GREAT month !
Twister Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment