Friday, October 1, 2010

Cats ! Sorry Sweetie


In all my years of twisting I have never been happy with any of the cat designs I've learned or created ... til now. A fellow twister had a DVD by Jack and on it he had this simple cat design. When learning and simplifying a design I usually make a few to lock it into my memory and here is the herd of cats that managed to survive.

My new apprentice balloon artist "Twister Megan" is doing great with 2 balloon gigs under her belt. I've managed to infect two more people with Latex Addiction, so stay tuned but BEWARE there is no cure for it ! Muaahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've already equaled the total of blog post from last month. I'm sure mom is thrilled with the latest creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wasn't that upset as they tend to leave her alone. ;0)

    ReplyDelete